GIANT 2020 Global Strategic Partnership
The Global Strategic Partnership programme
Significant sales, marketing and business development opportunities at GIANT Health 2020. 1-2 December, 2020. London, England
We offer you significat sales, marketing and business development opportunities via an impactful partnership with The GIANT Health Event 2020.
About GIANT Health
We're engaged, passionate global business community (over 177,000 contacts) of health-tech innovators, investors, doctors, hospital leaders... from the world's largest pharma companies; to the newest start-ups; to 100,000+ in between. Esblished for 6 years, we run "Europe's largest and most valuable international festival of health-tech innovation", according to the Financial Times.
GSP partners build an entire module or show within the annual GIANT Health Event. For example a ½ day, or 1 day conference; a product demo stage; a hackathon; a thematic exhibition village; hosted dinner; a training workshop; etc.
GIANT finances, manages, and delivers to you (at no cost), a large high-profile successful international virtual event. You source £25,000+ in sponsorship and exhibition revenue. GIANT provides you with a substantial sponsorship benefits package + commission income (if of interest).
- Activate, and amplify, your brand, your business, positioned in the centre of the leading, large successful high-profile health-tech innovation show.
- Entertain your clients at Europe's most impactful “WOW factor” health-tech innovation show.
- GIANT as a platform and toolkit to engage with all important stakeholders in your community. Customers, sales leads, int'l media
- i.e. run your own conference, seminar, workshop… without paying £350,000 to rent a stadium!
- A ‘reason' to contact hottest sales leads
- A ‘thank you' to your suppliers and stakeholders
- Powerful platform to activate your most important, newest product or service launches, communication initiatives.
- Cost-effectively get your message in front of many 1000s of influencers.
GIANT delivers to its GSP partners a famous international health-tech platform: on top of which you build your show
- Now in year 6: Europe's largest and most valuable annual “festival of health-tech innovation”
- All operations and logistics to deliver a very high profile, international virtual business event
- All visitor services
- entrance management, help-desk.
- Comprehensive virtual event technology platform to deliver all conference stages, sound systems, AV technicians, VIP lounges, speaker services.
- Support for Partner's sales, marketing, and business development goals
- Direct sales activities targeting your customers and sales leads. Visitor recruitment. Ticket sales.
- £25,000 sponsorship package to Partner, including extensive promotion of partner's company on GIANT website, email newsletter, via social media for several months in the run-up to the event and at the event itself, in the GIANT health annual magazine: the glossy A4 magazine that is printed and provided to all event delegates, participation in GIANT's "Healthy Innovators live TV".
- “At the event”
- Virtual exhibition stand (worth £4,000)
- 50 free tickets to attend GIANT 2020 (face value £24,750)
- Complete access to all photographs and video material relating to the conference generated by GIANT and it's media partners. Partner allowed to make its own film of the conference.
GSP Partner provides:
Leadership and overall management of a ‘module'. This ‘module' can be a 1-day or ½ day conference, structured networking programme, sponsored lunch or dinner, drinks reception, technology demonstration showcase, technology village, training seminar… Everything for 2020 to be virtual
Partner takes the leadership role (with the support of GIANT Health) in securing cash paying sponsors and exhibitors; minimum £25,000 (25% paid back to GSP partner).
Deadline 30 September 2020.
- If running a conference:
- sourcing “blockbuster” speakers; minimum 50% from overseas, 1/3 very senior leaders from large organisations, 50% women / diversity
- selecting, appointing, managing, coordinating speakers.
- As curator you will have overall editorial control.
- You will manage conference track scheduling, title, date, time, duration, topic.
- Sales and marketing support of GIANT
- take an active role promoting the GIANT Health Event to your clients and your broader community. Assisting specifically to drive sales of delegate tickets, exhibition, and sponsorship packages by way of email and social media campaigns, word of mouth marketing.
“We loved the event and from visiting in 2018 I thought it was even bigger and even better this year. Lots of connections made and some great keynotes and showcases on technology in the sector.” Barclays Bank
“very well done and very busy in all areas with a clearly engaged audience. I was impressed at the number and breadth of exhibitors.” S. Mornington. Mayfield Merger Strategies
"Hospify was back at GIANT this year for the third year in a row, and once again it proved an excellent event. The conference tends to attract people who are keen to make change happen rather than just wait for it to happen to them, and we had a load of good investor conversations too. Exhibiting at GIANT is always time and money well spent!"