Partner with Us
GIANT stands for Global Innovation And New Technology.
"Europe's largest, most valuable annual festival of health-tech innovation"
- Financial Times
Our vision is to improve the health & wellbeing of people around the world by promoting healthcare innovation and supporting health tech entrepreneurs.
GIANT Health is expanding! We're running two events in 2021.
EUROPEAN HEALTH INNOVATION WEEK 17-21 MAY 2021
GIANT Health is holding a 5-day hybrid event featuring the latest developments in health tech and innovation in 5 cities across Europe. Taking place in both a physical and virtual format, European Health Tech Week provides a valuable opportunity to engage with important leaders in the health tech industry worldwide.
GIANT HEALTH EVENT 2021 | 30th Nov - 1st Dec, in London & Online
GIANT remains completely focused on running our annual health tech innovation event on 30th Nov - 1st Dec 2021.
GIANT Health 2021 will take place in real-world in London as well as will be held online to expand boundaries and let people participate in the festival of health tech and innovation from around the world.
Now in its 7th year, our flagship event brings you inspiring speakers and companies who are deploying technologies to address the BIG health and care problems for a diverse, increasing and ageing population. The 2 days are packed with world-class thought-leaders, deep dives in the latest technologies and practical business-building support. We are CPD certified.
Moreover, we've launched a special Inbound Trade Mission programme to help foreign companies to engage with the UK healthcare system.
THE GIANT HEALTH INNOVATORS PROGRAMME
GIANT is one of the few health innovation event who bring together the whole health and care ecosystem. One of the best ways to engage is through the amazing professional organisations, who have substantial membership bases in different parts of the system. Examples are established trade organisations, professional magazines, and high-profile content platforms.
Many of these have members who already regularly attend GIANT, however we know that there are hundreds of thousands of health care practitioners within these organisations who may either be sceptical about health technologies or simply don't know where to start.
This is where we need help to spread the mission to improve outcomes through innovation.
Benefits of being a GIANT Health Partner
- Raise your organisation's profile and brand awareness globally.
- Access to numerous international high-profile leaders in healthcare, technology, finance, and academia.
- Personal free tickets to both GIANT’s events in 2021 for you for promoting to your organisation (saving £990)
- Virtual small exhibition package for free. See https://www.giant.health/exhibition
- 25% discount for everyone in your organisation, its community members and its business partners via a unique code
- An additional free pass for every 5 passes sold with your code
- Package of social media, digital and direct marketing support from the GIANT team
- List a media partner on
- the GIANT website
- on event signage and marketing materials.
- In the event programme. Example of the event magazine 2019
- Opportunity to place flyers into Goody bag [worth over £400]
- Weekly updates to support you with news from GIANT
Roles of a Partner
- Promote the special discount to attend GIANT to the Partner organisation's staff, community and business associates
- Use this message in your internal and external newsletters, social media and publications: “Are you going to GIANT 2021 and European Health Innovation Week yet? - It's Europe's largest, and most important, healthcare technology innovation conference and expo in May and in November. We're happy to say we have secured a 25% discount on delegate passes for our staff and members. Just visit https://www.giant.health and enter the code below when you click through for tickets.”
- We ask you formally to commit to spending time supporting GIANT for 10 minutes a day, every day between now and the end of the show on 15th December - sharing news and content from our social media and newsletter communications
- Actively promote the GIANT health event to your organisations membership and/or professional network, in emails to your members, articles in your titles, active promotion of GIANT on social media, on your website, at your events.
- Building and expanding GIANT community. Connecting relevant contacts, those already within partner's network to get involved in the promotion of the event.