GIANT's Healthy Innovators Live TV
GIANT Health runs a weekly live TV programme. This is a panel discussion/chat show format: In each episode, we aim to feature passionate personalities in the world of health tech innovation like you. We discuss leading issues in healthcare tech innovation, talk about case studies illustrating successful tech innovation and implementation, and our vision for a better future where we achieve improved health outcomes at a lower cost.
GIANT are resuming our Healthy Innovators Live TV programme January 2022. Thank you
Giant healthy innovators season 5
Giant healthy innovators season 5 episode 1Host Barry Shrier, Founder of the GIANT Health Event, discussing the latest in health innovations with his guest panel. Joining Barry on today’s episode of GIANT Healthy Innovators are :
- Jon Payne Manager - Sales EngineeringManager - Sales Engineering Intersystems
- Jon Payne Manager - Sales EngineeringManager - Sales Engineering
in this episode Barry will discuss:
- What exactly do we mean when we talk about innovation in healthcare organisations?
- As a business with its finger on the pulse of innovation in healthcare, what are the key challenges you are seeing that are leading healthcare institutions and trusts to seek out new ways of working?
- You've mentioned technology constraints, what would you say are those tech constraints holding organisations back?
- So, given all you have said, do you have any specific examples of how
- InterSystems customers are using data in an inspiring way to innovate?
- What are some of the challenges in healthcare you see coming up in the near future – and how can data be brought to bear to address them?
Giant healthy innovators season 5 episode 2Host Barry Shrier, Founder of the GIANT Health Event, discussing the latest in health innovations with his guest panel. Joining Barry on today’s episode of GIANT Healthy Innovators are :