Code of Conduct
At GIANT Health, we are committed to providing a conference environment that is welcoming, comfortable, and safe for everyone regardless of sex/gender identity, rage, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, ability, physical appearance, religion, profession, or any other individual/group characteristic.
Harassment of any type, including but not limited to the following, is strictly prohibited at the GIANT Health conference:
- Abusive, aggressive, offensive or degrading language relating to an individual’s characteristics or group affiliations
- Display (in person or online) of sexual imagery
- Unwanted physical contact
- Mal-intentioned disruption of talks or other events
- Encouraging or advocating the above behaviors
We therefore expect that all attendees, speakers, those introducing speakers, and sponsors will comply with GIANT Health’s Code of Conduct. If any conference participant experiences harassment or witnesses someone else as a victim of harassment, please contact a member of the conference staff immediately.
Guidelines for Conference Participants:
- Treat all conference participants with respect regardless of sex/gender identity, rage, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, ability, physical appearance, religion, profession, or any other individual/group characteristic
- Avoid any behaviors that could be constituted as harassment per the above
- For those introducing speakers, we expect you to discuss with the speaker prior to the introduction their preferred form of address (i.e. “Doctor,” “Mister,” etc) and honor the speakers’ preference when making your introductions