Health policy analyst, writer, broadcaster and commentator
"Roy Lilley is a health policy analyst, writer, broadcaster and commentator on the NHS. He is the author of over 20 books on health and health service management. He is also the founder of the nhsManagers.network, which produces an opinionated free newsletter four times a week which is claimed to reach 300,000 NHS managers inboxes. He is a former chair of an NHS trust and a visiting fellow at the Management School, Imperial College London.
Lilley is a regular commentator on the NHS in the media and is known for his outspoken views. He is a critic of the government's handling of the NHS and has called for a more radical approach to reform.
Here are some of his key achievements:
- Author of over 20 books on health and health service management
- Founder of the nhsManagers.network
- Former chair of an NHS trust
- Visiting fellow at the Management School, Imperial College London
- Regular commentator on the NHS in the media
- Critic of the government's handling of the NHS
- Lilley is a respected figure in the health policy community and his views are widely followed. He is a passionate advocate for the NHS and is committed to ensuring that it remains a high-quality, accessible health service for all.