Living a life with Parkinson’s
We are delivering the first patient led conference module by people living with Parkinson’s.
Get involved by purchasing tickets on:
Parkinson’s Concierge – who are we?
- We are a patient run business – developing a global Parkinson’s community and offering a virtual platform for health & well-being.
- We are the “go to” place for anything Parkinson’s related.
- Signposting to services, events, fund raisers, products, or research.
- Everything we promote is “Parkinson’s friendly”, to benefit and improve the quality of life of all people affected by the condition.
- Find out more about us: https://parkinsonsconcierge.com/
We are looking for Sponsors from AI, Pharma, Medical Tech, Kitchen Appliance, Mobility & Disability Specialists.
Showcase your products in our “Market Place”
Why are we getting involved?
Parkinson’s Concierge is partnering with GIANT Healthcare to deliver this virtual conference model globally.
Sharing our life story with you, our film of our true-life story, creating awareness of what it is really like to live with this incurable condition. We wish to welcome you into our lives and to see the problems we face, every day.
What is in our show?
At our event we have the most respected professionals - top neurologists, a Parkinson’s nurse, two inspiring “keynote motivational speakers” also living with the condition.
Medical tech & AI experts, who are leading the way in future Parkinson’s treatment.
Our “Key Note” Motivational Speakers
Opportunities for Paid Sponsorship which include
Speaker slotsGlobal Partnership Packages – giving access to our Parkinson’s Community, and our existing Professional Partners, Medical experts, & a “Route to Market” for products Globally.
Gary Shaughnessy - Speaker
Diagnosed with Parkinson’s in 2015
Gary was a keen sportsman for many years but his diagnosis led him to re-think his role as a business leader and to immerse himself in exercise. Since then he's combined sport and community engagement to raise funds and awareness for both local and national charities. Over the past few years he's thrown himself into wing walking and abseiling, as well as running numerous marathons.
Gary is now the Chair of the Z Zurich Foundation as well as the Chair of Trustees at Parkinson’s UK. Last year, Gary and his wife Janet took on a series of challenges, raising £30,000 for Parkinson’s UK and the Z Zurich Foundation including a 1,340km charity bike ride from Zurich in Switzerland to his home in Ashford Hill.
Who are the expert Medical Professionals?
Professor Ray Chaudhuri, DSC FRCP MD
Professor of Movement Disorders
Clinical Director Parkinson Foundation Centre of Excellence, Kings College, Denmark Hill Campus
- Research Director and Assistant Medical Director Kings College Hospital
- Chairman. IPMDS Non-Motor Parkinson’s Study Group
- Chairman. MDS Membership and PR Committee
- Co Editor in Chief Nature Partnership Journal, Pd
Dr Annette Hand, Nursing, MA, PGDP CR, RGN
- Associate professor of complex long-term conditions management, department of nursing, midwifery, and health. Nursing clinical lead.
- Clinical leadership team for the UK Parkinson’s excellence network
Dr Amit Balta MBBS MA (Clin Edu) MD FRCP
- A movement disorder neurologist.
- Honorary Consultant at National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery (NHNN), Queen Square.
- Consultant Neurologist at Luton And Dunstable University Hospital (L&D).
Let us tell you more …
Delivering this “unique” event, will give everyone attending, a better understanding of how patient centric healthcare works for us, we are all different.
Involving patients in their future treatment plans, will enable us to take more control.
Also being involved and engaged more as patient advocates with medical tech, AI and pharma will only enhance, and improve our future care.
Products designed for us need to have our input, and your understanding by us the people living with the condition, explaining the side effects of Parkinson’s that we live with which prevents us from living a normal everyday life that a healthy person would normally take for granted.
We will bring a cross section of academics & professionals together including pharma, medical tech, AI. They will present and be invited to sit on panels alongside us, the patients, telling our individual life stories, sharing our ideas and personal medical data with you.
We hope that this event will bring about a change in how Parkinson’s treatment is delivered in the future.
We want relationships to change by listening to us more, identifying the missing pieces in the jigsaw puzzle of life with Parkinson’s which we currently face, moving towards a cure one day.
What is on our agenda?
Join our “Parkinson’s House” session
An interactive session involving:
- Watching 10 short 3-minute videos of people living with Parkinson’s in their own homes.
- Breaking out into groups of different specialisms medical & non-medical to brainstorm
- Followed by a further “wash up” session of what Parkinson’s friendly ideas, products, and solutions you may have come up with to help us, to improve our quality of life.
This is a new way of showing you our lives in our home settings.
You will have a unique opportunity, for us to demonstrate problems we encounter, living with Parkinson’s.
We want you to help improve our lives, we have a long way to go coping every day, why not help us to improve things?
We will show you things that healthy people take for granted. We want you, to get to know us better, and learn more about us.
Everyone is welcome to participate in this session: academics, med tech, pharma, nurses, physios, exercise professionals & gyms, kitchen appliance companies, disability, and mobility specialists.
Panel One – panel with Med Tech
Cutting edge approaches for future Parkinson’s care, of med tech professionals.
Panel Two - panel with Medical experts.
How do you treat a condition when you do not know the cause of it? We ask the professionals.
How do you go about finding a cure for the fastest growing neurological condition, where 10 million people worldwide are living with it, and everyone is different?
What are we looking to get out of this event?
- A greater global awareness of Parkinson’s
- Developing further patient partnering, & advocacy opportunities.
- We promote patient centred care – we like to be involved and included.
- Showcasing our business model and what we do as a business – Parkinson’s Concierge is an all-round “Parkinson’s people package”, which can be rolled out globally.
- Why we are an award-winning company, as well as a “unique” business model?
- Inviting discussions with potential investors to generate some much-needed revenue.
- Having discussions to demonstrate how partnering with Parkinson’s Concierge on our global platform, developed by ReMeLife, can help expand your global reach and give you access to a virtual world of Parkinson’s.
- You could benefit and generate income for your business through this affiliate marketing model.
- Attracting long term business partnerships with medical tech, AI, and pharma
- Promoting our global charities and the amazing work they do for our community.
Our aim is to work together, share our knowledge and our expertise, as Parkinson’s patients.
We want to engage and collaborate with companies that care, so they can work with us to make a difference to our quality of life.
07788239899 Charlotte Allen, co-founder & director of Parkinson’s Concierge
07968891750 Russ Bradford, co-founder & volunteer
Email email@example.com to get involved and make a difference with us
We welcome appointments to be arranged with us prior to the event.
Get involved by purchasing tickets on:
Stands within our virtual marketplace – show casing your products and ideas. please contact us to discuss our sponsored packages available at this exciting event.