Inbound Trade Mission
Here to help foreign companies to engage with the UK healthcare system
A high-quality, cost-effective package to enable healthtech companies from abroad to sell into the UK healthcare system.
The ITM is part of The GIANT Health Virtual Event, an online a festival of healthcare, technology and innovation.
Companies from around the world are participating, join us for this incredible event, 30 November - 1 December 2021.
What is GIANT Health’s
Inbound Trade Mission?
- Vibrant, engaging virtual exhibition hall: allowing you to exhibit your business prominently at “Europe’s largest, most valuable annual healthtech event”.
- Conference. A ½ day conference with expert speakers, providing you with a dedicated guidance on how to sell in the UK.
- Structured networking. Your own ‘virtual meeting room’ to book appointments before and during the event.
- Dedicated sales and marketing support. Services from the entire GIANT Health promoting your business across all social media platforms, further digital marketing promotions, and direct networking support.
Who is it for?
All Life Science and Healthcare technology companies from anywhere around the world. Who are:
- Already selling in the UK and seeking to grow their business.
- Interested in expanding their business by exporting to the UK.
- All businesses that wish to learn about the UK healthcare market and the substantial commercial opportunities there.
- Learn everything you need to know about how to enter the UK market, and how to sell your products and services into the British healthcare system.
- Invaluable, targeted networking. Meet sales leads, advisors, consultants... all the contacts you need for successfully selling in the UK.
- Direct new business development, sales, and marketing benefits. Promote your brand, get your business “on the map” in the UK, gain the credibility and awareness for your business to succeed.
GIANT's 2020 Speakers
GIANT Health brings to you world leading experts who will both share their substantial professional expertise with you, they will also be available to answer your questions and give you advice and guidance.
Jim Lindley | Commercial Counselor | U.S. Commercial Service, Embassy of the United States
Jon Wilks | Director | UK HealthGateway Ltd
Jennifer Estherby | Eagle Labs Health Tech Lead, Vice President | Barclays Ventures
Dominykas Broga | Programme Manager for International Trade | techUK
Tony Hughes |Commercial Director | CityCurator
Hassan Chaudhury | Digital Health Specialist | Department for International Trade
Dr Linda Magee | OBE | Department for International Trade
Omar Butt | Imperial College Health Partners | Vita Healthcare Solutions
Chris McNamara | Head of Procurement | St Helens & Knowsley Teaching Hospitals
Elaine Evans BSc PhD MBA DipM | Life Sciences Specialist | Northern Powerhouse Investment Hub | UK Regions | Department for International Trade
Graham Armitage, Innovation Manager and UK Partnership Lead for EIT Health UK-Ireland.
Liz Ashall-Payne | Orcha
The inbound mission as a professional service supports the establishment of sustainable business cooperation and encourages foreign direct investments. The current situation after BREXIT Andrea, the Founder of OEC, comments like this: “For businesses in the health sector the UK market is the right place to be, and we strongly believe that the politicians on both sides of the Channel will define a good business framework for companies and from the Continent and UK until end of this year. Intermediary irritations should not stop us from seeing the common chances.”
Pearson Immersive (part of Pearson, the world’s largest medical textbook publisher)
We found our largest partner - Leeds University Medical School – by way of our involvement at Giant Health event
Mark Christian, CEO, Pearson Immersive
Attending GIANT was an excellent beginning to Cereno’s entry into the Healthcare Industry. This event has allowed us to open great opportunities that would have otherwise been inaccessible.
Caroline Goatley, Marketing Manager, Cereno
We loved the event and from visiting in 2018 I thought it was even bigger and even better this year. Lots of connections made and some great keynotes and showcases on technology in the sector.
Jen Estherby, Vice President, Lead for HealthTech, Eagle Labs, Barclays UK Ventures
Hospify was back at GIANT this year for the third year in a row, and once again it proved an excellent event - a great opportunity to meet clinicians and potential business partners. The conference attracts the perfect audience so we always get a lot of interest. We're already working with one of the companies we met on our stand, and we had a load of good investor conversations too. Exhibiting at GIANT is always time and money well spent!
James Flint, CEO & Co-founder, Hospify (Exhibitor 2019)
What will you get at the 2021 GIANT Health Event?
Virtual or Live Exhibition Stand
- Meet new customers one at a time
- Showcase your products and services, with either pre-recorded videos or a live video stream session in the booth
- Upload sales fliers, easily downloadable by attendees
- Direct one-to-one video conversations with attendees
- Booths have a customizable lead generation feature built-in for capturing attendee interest
- Expo Zones: i.e. Virtual Reality in healthcare zone, Diabetes Zone, etc
Dedicated Sales and Marketing Support
- Outreach: mailings, social media & web promotion before the event.
- Follow up – additional social media & email promotion of your business after the event.
- Follow up – GIANT provides you with a directory of useful contacts
- Take the opportunity to meet everyone you need to know, to launch your business in the UK and scale it rapidly.
- Matchmaking. Structured one-to-one video meetings with healthcare providers as well as with local accountants, lawyers, NHS consultants, investors, leading UK healthcare management consultancies, British government national health service officials.
- Pre-show networking: Book meetings in advance. Use the calendar / appointment setting features actively before the show.
Get Involved (package)
GIANT Health’s “Inbound Trade Mission” is a complete package of valuable services to support your company. Grow your sales and profits by exporting to the UK, and learn how to do this by buying the Inbound Trade Mission package.
UK Partners and Supporters
STEP USA Partners