Inbound Trade Mission
About the Inbound Trade Mission
This is a high-quality, cost-effective package to enable health-tech companies from abroad to sell into the UK healthcare system.
Note this is part of The GIANT Health Event; a global virtual gathering. Companies from around the world will participate online in this virtual event...
What is GIANT Health’s Inbound Trade Mission? It is a complete package of 4 high-impact elements and more.
- Vibrant, engaging virtual exhibition hall: allowing you to exhibit your business prominently at “Euruope’s largest, most valuable annual helath-tech event”
- Conference. A ½ day conference with expert speakers, providing you with a dedicated guidance on how to sell in the UK.
- Structured networking. Your own ‘virtual meeting room’ to book appointments before and during the event.
- Dedicated sales and marketing support. Services from the entire GIANT Health promoting your business across all social media platforms, further digital marketing promotions, and direct networking support
Who is it for?
All Life Science and Healthcare technology companies from anywhere around the world. Who are:
- Already selling in the UK and seeking to grow their business.
- Interested in expanding their business by exporting to the UK.
- All businesses that wish to learn about the UK healthcare market and the substantial commercial opportunities there.
- Learn everything you need to know about how to enter the UK marketing, and how to sell your products and services into the British health system.
- Invaluable, targeted networking. Meet sales leads, advisors, consultants... all the contacts you need for successfully selling in the UK.
- Direct new business development, sales, and marketing benefits. Promote your brand, get your business “on the map” in the UK, gain the credibility and awareness for your business to succeed.
GIANT Event Conference - ‘How to sell into the UK Market’
When? The afternoon of Day 2, December 2nd 2020.
What? A valuable conference with world-class experts, teaching you everything you need to know about how to sell your healthcare products and services in the UK.
|1-1:30pm||Welcome and Fit For Market? Jon Wilks, UK HealthGateway|
|1:30-2pm||MDD>MDR>MMD>GB&NI>IMDRF>MDSAP: the direction of travel for UK, EU and international medical device regulation and what really matters for your global compliance - Trevor Lewis, Medical Device Consultancy|
|2-2:30pm||Technology Development & Post-Covid Opportunities - Shane Tickell, Temple Black|
|3-3:30pm||Critical Friend: How to evaluate & present your product / system to the NHS properly Shane Tickell, Temple Black; Hassan Choudhury, Dept for International Trade; Nicky Johnson, Health Foundry|
|3:30-4pm||Make It Easy To Buy – What NHS Procurers Need from You? Chris McNamara, Head of Procurement, St Helens & Knowsley NHS Trust + 1|
|4-4:30pm||Distribution Delight – What Do UK Distributors Need from You? Hugh Hamer, CEO Williams Medical + Louise Baker, Director of Operations, Williams Medical|
|4:30pm||Summary & Close|
GIANT Health brings to you world leading experts who will both share their substantial professional expertise with you, they will also be available to answer your questions and give you advice and guidance.
Jim Lindley | Commercial Counselor | U.S. Commercial Service, Embassy of the United States
Jon Wilks | Director | UK HealthGateway Ltd
Jennifer Estherby | Eagle Labs Health Tech Lead, Vice President | Barclays Ventures
Nicky Johnston | Programmes Manager | Health Foundry
Dominykas Broga| Programme Manager for International Trade | techUK
Tony Hughes |Commercial Director | CityCurator
Hassan Chaudhury | Digital Health Specialist | Department for International Trade
Dr Linda Magee | OBE | Department for International Trade
Omar Butt | Imperial College Health Partners | Vita Healthcare Solutions
Chris McNamara | Head of Procurement | St Helens & Knowsley Teaching Hospitals
Elaine Evans BSc PhD MBA DipM | Life Sciences Specialist | Northern Powerhouse Investment Hub | UK Regions | Department for International Trade
Your Virtual exhibition stand at The GIANT Health Event 2020
Virtual exhibition stand
- Meet new customers one at a time
- Showcase your products and services, with either pre-recorded videos or a live video stream session in the booth
- Upload sales fliers, easily downloadable by attendees
- Direct one-to-one video conversations with attendees
- Booths have a customizable lead generation feature built-in for capturing attendee interest
- Expo Zones: i.e. Virtual Reality in healthcare zone, Diabetes Zone, etc
Structure Networking - Take the opportunity to meet everyone you need to know, to launch your business in the UK and scale it rapidly.
- Matchmaking. Structured one-to-one video meetings with healthcare providers as well as with local accountants, lawyers, NHS consultants, investors, leading UK healthcare management consultancies, British government national health service officials.
- Pre-show networking: Book meetings in advance. Use the calendar / appointment setting features actively before the show.
Dedicated Sales and Marketing Support
- Outreach: mailings, social media & web promotion before the event.
- Follow up – additional social media & email promotion of your business after the event.
- Follow up – GIANT provides you with a directory of useful contacts
Get Involved (package)
GIANT Health’s “Inbound Trade Mission” is a complete package of valuable services to support your company. Grow your sales and profits by exporting to the UK, and learn how to do this by buying the Inbound Trade Mission package.