Convince your Boss
There are loads of reasons why the many 1000s and 1000s of delegates have registered to attend The GIANT Health Event over the past years.
Our event visitors have told us that GIANT was amazing, valuable, fun, stimulating, and completely worth their time to attend. When we've asked why, here are few of the reasons given:
Boost your career
- Meet 100s of people that are looking to recruit in the healthcare technology sector: global corporates, startups, investors, and more.
- The dynamic, entrepreneurial spirit at GIANT is about collaboration, open source, sharing, helping...
- Learn more in 2 days than in the rest of the year.
- With the numerous stages delivering multiple conferences, + the workshops and structured breakfast events, the 100s and 100s of world class subject-expert speakers… the fun and supportive spirit at GIANT Health is about sharing knowledge: all the speakers share all of their knowledge before, during, and after the event.
- Successfully do more business, in less time, for less money.
- GIANT Health is a cost-effective business event: where start-ups meet investors, global corporates meet established SMEs, students find jobs, doctor-entrepreneurs find business partners, hospital procurement professionals from around the world find new suppliers
- And here are even more reasons to attend GIANT Health 2021.
with leaders in digital health to develop effective “pill plus” solutions, drawing on human-centered design and behavioral techniques to drive up patient outcomes and create better health, and better lives for people
the opportunities from the convergence of social, mobile, analytic and cloud technologies to drive efficiencies and optimize health
partnerships with new entrants and disruptors that will change care delivery models and enhance citizen participation in health prevention
by the latest developments and ideas from outside health, including aerospace, sport, financial and entertainment industries, that are using technology to deliver better customer value and experience
about the latest developments in virtual reality, telemedicine, home monitoring and smart technologies in IoT and smart homes that will help improve the lives of people with chronic long term conditions and ageing-related physical and cognitive decline
innovations in retail healthcare, mHealth and mobile payment technology and microinsurance to deliver better care to more people.